- Returns should be made within 15 calendar days after receipt of order, being valid the date indicated on the certificate of receipt of an order issued by the shipping agency (courier or post).
- Returns for clothing changes involve an increase of 10% on cost price.
- Garments must be unused and in perfect condition. Including accessories, documentation and original packaging.
- We reserve the right to change our return policy at any time.
- Payments for following orders shall be paid in advance by transfer or Credit card by our virtual POS.
- All products to be exchanged or returned must be properly packaged, under the same conditions in which they were sent.
- An email should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photograph of the garment where the label should be seen with the model, size and the problem to be shown, giving an explanation of what happened to the garment. One picture from each garment to be returned.
- After receiving the mail, our warehouse department, will assess the state of the garment and the reasons for returning and will give you an answer within 48 hrs. In case the devolution is accepted, you will be informed of a code to write on the upper outside of the box. When the box arrives at our warehouse, our operators will recognize that it is a confirmed and expected return. Therefore all packages that arrive at our warehouse without this code will not be accepted and will be refused.
- Please note that refunds must always be confirmed by Modas Nuria and should never be discounted voluntarily without our approval. Our company will proceed with the payment of its return in the last due date of your payment or, prior agreement, the amount will be adjusted in case of making a final income.
- Under no circumstances, the client will fail to fulfil their payment obligations with Modas Nuria for on-going returns. That is, even having a pending return, the customer must make the payment on time and not withhold payment at the expense of the resolution of the return.